Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Engineer In Test
at Xpanxion, LLC
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Xpanxion provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. Xpanxion will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of test plans and test cases from the ground up, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation testing of new features, and development of tool sets to augment QA and Development testing. The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against our software platforms and applications in the cloud, server, desktop and mobile environments.
- Building the Unit Testing, integration testing along with the development, estimate test efforts
- Analyze and communicate test results and defect tracking
- Participate in day-to-day team activities as part of an Agile team
- Enhance and extend the automation library
- Contribute on performance and scalability testing efforts
- Use and extend specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform where necessary
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- 2-5 years of experience with cloud-based application in a multi-tenancy environment or server/desktop/mobile enterprise software.
- Ability to understand and write code in Java, C#, or other high level languages
- Experience working with Selenium.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Self-motivated, ability to take the task by charter and drive towards goal
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools, executing test plans and continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in security, penetration testing is a major plus
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches and automation
- Bachelor degree in IT related field is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Game room
- Nothing beats that 2:30 slump like a game of ping pong or darts! Each of our U.S. based locations have a game room, and break room with vending machines.
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and 11 Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
Disclaimer: Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
* For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org