Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Xpanxion, LLC
This QA Engineer role is to extend the black-box test automation using C# and SpecFlow, and to create Behavior-Driven Development tests for new features. In this position, you will design new automated tests and keep the current automated tests running successfully. You will also work on a development team to deliver high-quality software products.
- Design software that tests other software.
- Create new tests using SpecFlow syntax and implementing the test execution in C#, extending existing test suites.
- Design the architecture of the tests so that they run quickly enough to provide feedback to the team for quick identification of incorrect code.
- Define and estimate work for constructing tests.
- Maintain test code to the standard of code that runs in production.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of running test suites.
- Review tests with other team members to ensure the accuracy of the specification and the implementation.
- Create tests for all aspects of the software platform, which includes browser clients and mobile platforms.
- Create tests that query a backend SQL server to ensure correct test results.
- Create mock data in files and databases for use in test automation.
- Work with development stakeholders to understand requirements and demonstrate that understanding through authoring tests.
- Demonstrate running tests at the end of each development iteration.
- BA/BS or actively pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Two years of experience writing tests in an object-oriented language.
- Experience writing tests for browser and mobile applications using Selenium and Appium
- Ability to write SQL statements to add/retrieve data.
- Evidence of continued professional self-improvement or education.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated with an excellent attitude and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
- Positions are full-time employees of Xpanxion, not contractors
- Employees have the support of an excellent training program
- Multiple positions available at multiple different experience and education levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote working option available to well-qualified individuals
Participate in all of our employee benefit programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
- Enjoy 20+ days per year of Paid Time Off
Learn more about Xpanxion and our culture by visiting our careers page.