Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Xpanxion, LLC
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Xpanxion provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. Xpanxion will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of test plans and test cases from the ground up, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation testing of new features, and development of tool sets to augment QA and Development testing. The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript.
- Preferred: Experience with C#/.NET.
- Assist in design and implementation of Web Framework changes
- Assist in implementation of changes in Windows C#/.NET framework
- Help with creation and maintenance of planning documentation
- Participate in clarification process
- Raise clarifications and track them to closure
- Assist in documenting manual tests for automation as needed
- Create, maintain and execute automated scripts
- Report defects in AUT, automated scripts, existing test cases and requirements
- Escalate issues and concerns to lead and consultant
- Help ensure knowledge base/documentation is kept up to date
- Report status of testing effort daily to lead
Perks & Benefits:
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Game room
- Nothing beats that 2:30 slump like a game of ping pong or darts! Each of our U.S. based locations have a game room, and break room with vending machines.
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and 11 Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
Disclaimer: Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
* For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org