Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Risk Consultant 4/PVSI - Third Party Risk
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
PVSI Third Party Risk: Business Process is seeking for seasoned Operational Risk Consultant 4.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that PVSI business, risk and compliance leaders understand the products, services, and processes provided by Third Parties and the risks associated with those products/services/processes.
- Support efforts to connect Third Party risk with other risk types such as business process risk
- Ensure accurate and thorough understanding and documentation of where Third Party products, services and processes fit within PVSI business processes.
- Engage PVSI line of business, risk and compliance leaders to ensure that Third Party issues and risks are understood by front line teams and that appropriate actions are taken to address those issues and risks.
- Provide credible challenge for resolving issues and implementing action plans to address control deficiencies
Preferred locations include: 7001 Westown Parkway West Des Moines, IA 50266; 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467; 2600, S Price Rd, Chandler AZ 85286 or Charlotte 301 S College St, Charlotte NC 28202
Open to other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong experience with Wells Fargo Third Party Risk Management program, policies and tools.
- Experience identifying risks and issues, and determining effectiveness of assessments and mitigation plans
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.