Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Project Specialist
at TBK Bank
Primary function is to support to the Treasury Management team in the completion of ongoing projects. Project tasks will include, but will not be limited to, new product roll out and delivery, document management, reporting, and support of Product Managers, Service, and Sales related projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Treasury Management in the development, implementation, and maintenance of products.
- Supports project management phases such as planning, execution, and result monitoring.
- Assumes responsibility for special projects; gathers data and prepares reports for Sr. Management, audit, and other department personnel.
- Participates on project team of new/enhanced product roll out.
- Tracks team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plan are met and are on-time.
- Coordinates project activities with the service team and other Treasury Management groups.
- Supports organizational growth.
- High school diploma or (GED) required.
- Two to four years’ experience in high level customer service environment.
- Bank operations experience desirable.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.