Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Loan Operations Specialist
at TBK Bank
Keep records of loans and leases in bank computer system(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to, the following:
- Input data such as loan number, loan amount, description of collateral, and terms of loan into the Fiserv system.
- Process note maintenance requests.
- Edit new note information and file maintenance.
- Compute interest and principal payments, and payoffs on loans.
- Post on-line entries, teller exceptions, pay-by-phones, and mail payments.
- Process charge-off loan payments.
- Monitor note tickler report and other various reports to determine validity of information.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts.
- Correct non-posted and non-activated loan accounts.
- Reconcile insurance monthly. Submits death disability claims.
- Maintain the bank’s lender placed insurance.
- Post participation payments.
- Process charge-off loans, once approved.
- Process incoming wires.
- Verify and correct E-Oscar disputes.
- Monthly reporting and remittance to various investors.
- Process monthly GTL insurance entries and monthly dealer interest.
- Maintain loans affected by The Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries.
- Maintain escrow accounts.
- Review and mail out escrow analysis statements.
- Review daily escrow tickler reports.
- Administer escrow payments.
- Maintain the Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Monitor delinquent tax reports.
- Mail appropriate notification of delinquent taxes.
- Establish mandatory escrow account.
- Prepare required escrow analysis.
- Review daily insurance policies and process as appropriate.
- Promote and implement the bank's sales culture and service philosophies.
- Ability to complete all Loan Operations Specialists responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or university
- At least four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.