Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Teller
at TBK Bank
Responsible for providing prompt and accurate financial transactions in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures. Contributes to the development and retention of customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service and identifying appropriate cross sell opportunities with professionalism and enthusiasm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides exceptional customer service by standing to welcome the customer, using the customer’s name, taking responsibility for the customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Builds relationships with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Adheres to all steps in the HPC program including successfully passing certification, distribution of Tell-A-Friend coupons, providing an explanation of the program and encouraging the customer’s participation.
- Capable of recognizing, responding and or referring sales opportunities. (Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, etc.)
- Actively participates in meeting retail branch goals, huge day events, and focus days/weeks.
- Actively participates in daily branch huddles and weekly branch meetings.
- Performs all customer transactions and input them into the computer system in accordance with established procedures. Cashes checks, receives cash for deposit, verifies amounts, verifies customer balances and examines checks for appropriate signatures and endorsements. Processes branch capture with accuracy.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance with regulations.
- Monitors customer account activity and transactions in order to identify possible fraud.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift in comparison to computer totals. Maintains appropriate cash levels in teller drawer in accordance with the security policy. Complies with the Teller Over and Short Procedure.
- Processes branch capture, cashier's checks, and other items based on branch.
- Allows customers access to safe deposit boxes following specified procedures.
- Protects and safeguards customer information and bank property.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must be 18 years old
- Cash handling or customer service experience required
- Sales or cross selling experience desired
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.