Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Provide monitoring and assistance with fraudulent activity on accounts. Expected to effectively answer customer and staff inquiries regarding the bank’s account fraud and payment resolutions in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide primary monitoring of online banking threats via anomaly detection software.
- Monitor financial crime risk management software to detect and prevent fraud.
- Provide maintenance to code fraudulent accounts with appropriate warnings.
- Review consumer/business accounts including transaction history, online banking and bill pay activity for the purpose of investigating and resolving issues.
- Answer phone inquiries regarding fraud activity.
- Assist with processing counterfeit bills.
- Work with supervisor and various police agencies regarding criminal charges and court cases.
- Investigate and process Affidavits of Forgery pertaining to check fraud cases.
- Assist with Monitoring and approval of Mobile Deposit Capture items.
- Review ATM image software for fraud.
- Other operational duties as assigned.
- Respond to internal/external customer inquiries within 2 hours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One to two years retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual should have knowledge of database software, spreadsheet software, and word processing software.
- Ability to use ten key number function and financial calculator required.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.