Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Provide monitoring and assistance with fraudulent activity on accounts. Expected to effectively answer customer and staff inquiries regarding the bank’s account fraud and payment resolutions in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide primary monitoring of online banking threats via anomaly detection software.
- Monitor daily in-house operations reports to detect and prevent fraud.
- Provide maintenance to code fraudulent accounts with appropriate warnings.
- Review consumer/business accounts including transaction history, online banking and bill pay activity for the purpose of investigating and resolving issues.
- Answer phone inquiries regarding fraud activity.
- Assist with processing counterfeit bills received.
- Monitor daily fraud Alerts from various police and government agencies.
- Work with supervisor and various police agencies regarding criminal charges and court cases.
- Handle all categories of fraud disputes according to Reg E compliance with a goal of collecting losses.
- Assist with development and delivery of training guides for fraud at retail meetings and at new teller training.
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of Shazam Merchant Referrals and various Cash on Demand Payment applications for approval.
- Assist with Monitoring and approval of Mobile Deposit Capture items.
- Other operational duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One to two years retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.