Under limited supervision, perform troubleshooting and repair for broadband two-way residential and business commercial services for cable television, high speed internet, and telephone from plant distribution amplifier/line extender to customer premise equipment (TV, Set Top Converter, DVR, Modem, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot and repair customer cable, high speed internet services or telephone service from plant distribution amplifier/line extender to the applicable customer premises equipment (CPE) (ie: TV set, Cable Modem, router, eMTA, Set Top Converter, DVR, ect...) for residential and/or commercial dwellings, including the repair, replacement, installation of aerial & underground drops, interior wiring, splitters, mini-amps, connectors and drop splices
* Inspect entire installation at customer's dwelling to identify any components or equipment associated with the provision of ordered services that are not in compliance with system specifications and repair/correct such. Bury underground drops to company specifications
* Insure that customer is educated and knowledgeable in the services being provided and with the use of the company provided customer premise equipment
* Participate in scheduled on-call (stand-by) duties for providing technical repair and system maintenance during non-business hours. Work weekends and overtime as requested by supervisor to meet the needs of company and customers
* Perform duties of Installer, on and as needed basis, including new connects, reconnects, upgrades, disconnects, audits and equipment retrieval. Maintain daily records, logs, receipts and other documents
* Maintain a clean, secured and properly stocked assigned company vehicle
*Perform all assigned duties in compliance to company policies, specifications and those applicable to the requirements of OSHA, FCC, NEC and local ordinances.
* Provide customer feedback, promote & sell company services. Maintain an appropriate and professional image with the community through appearance, demeanor, driving habits and quality customer interactions at all time.
* Perform other duties as assigned/requested by supervisor to achieve company goals and objectives