Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Data Entry
at Sapp Bros.
The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for ensuring all company data is entered into various proprietary systems.
Below is a list of duties that one could expect to perform on a typical shift:
- Perform data entry functions
- Additional duties as needed throughout the office
As a Data Entry Clerk you must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous data entry experience
- Ability to work with computer software programs
- Ability to perform data entry in line with the requirements of the company
- Experience navagating a computer database system
- Ability to work independently and seek assistance when needed
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
- Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision. Must be able to focus quickly between a computer screen to paper and back again regularly