Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Security Engineer
at Ruffalo Noel Levitz
The Network Security Engineer creates ongoing design & monitors, manages and secures the Ruffalo Noel Levitz LAN/WAN infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
- Implementing and leveraging network monitoring and intrusion detection/prevention systems and mitigating anomalies detected by these systems
- Deploying/maintaining remote call center VPN's
- Leveraging wireless connectivity
- Deploying/managing remote connectivity (i.e. client VPN's, SSL VPN's, SSH Tunnels)
- DHCP/IP management
- Network/infrastructure hardware and software patching
- Documentation and change management.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience:
- Technical Associates degree or greater
- 3 years of experience of enterprise network security experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Needs to understand business needs and be able to create secure/flexible networking mechanisms to meet these needs
- Must be able to create strong relationships
- Experience with Windows operating system and software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Will need to have a Certified Ethical Hacker certification or equivalent within 90 days of hire
- Infrequent, light physical effort required
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cisco IOS, PIX/ASA, ASDM preferred
- Experience with Cisco MARS, Juniper Switches, SolarWinds, F5, Rapid7, Duo Dual Auth, MRTG and SNORT
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system is also a plus for this position as many of the network monitoring tools used by Ruffalo Noel Levitz are deployed on this environment.