Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CASINO SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Ameristar Casino Hotel - Council Bluffs, IA
- Position Type
What would I be doing?
Providing exceptional service to our team members and our guests is our top priority! Picture yourself working in a fun and exciting environment where people are truly valued. Apply today and join our winning team
- Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards
- This is a uniformed position, which requires the team member be in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty
- Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential information disclosed by an Ameristar entity or by a guest of Ameristar Casinos
- Enter membership information into computer
- Perform data entry for current events into event codes
- Issue replacements cards for guests
- Assist in Marketing promotions and player events involving the promotions department and Star Awards Club area
- Assist members with point redemption for cash back and if available, various merchandise
- Support back office, Casino Services Manager, Casino Services Lead Hosts, Executive Hosts and Marketing Department
- Resolve any guest problem or perceived inconvenience both positive and negative in nature
- Assist in meeting arriving bus groups
- Act as “Sales Representative” and central information center for the property, usually being the first contact by guests
- Paging in both Pavilion and Casino when requested
- Provide complimentaries when play warrants
- Redeem coins, tickets, chips and cash guest checks
- Maintain and assure the proper handling and routing of all paperwork.
- Be familiar with the safe handling of cleaning product, equipment, and supplies
- Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma with one year Guest service experience desired
- Cash handling background helpful but not required
- Experience dealing with the public
- Cooperative and able to take direction to follow through on assignments and work with the team
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Skills
Creative and innovative in guest satisfaction skills
- Foster and maintain positive employee relations in a supportive environment
- Must be able to maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent business communication skills and strong time management skills
- Ability to share or divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects or assignments
- Ability to interpret and explain company policies and procedures to others
- Ability to follow all policies, procedures, and regulations including but not limited to attendance, appearance, safety, and security policies
- Ability to obtain support for ideas and actions from peers, or superiors in order to accomplish a task or goal
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays
What would it be like to work at this property?
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, which includes the largest riverboat in Iowa, was modeled after the historic riverboats that plied the waters of the Missouri River in the 1800s. Located in the greater Omaha metropolitan area, this property has received the prestigious Four Diamond designation from the American Automobile Association and, in 2004, was named "Property of the Year" by the Iowa Lodging Association. The property also features a 38,500 square-foot casino, five dining options, three bars, an entertainment venue and 8,000 square-feet of meeting and event space.
Ameristar Council Bluffs
2200 River Road
Council Bluffs, IA 51501