Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Academy Associate
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Throughout the Bank Operations Academy you will take part in exclusive training and networking opportunities with professionals that will develop your understanding and skills in operational banking functions. This rotational program will give you a high level knowledge of the core operational areas: Credit Administration, Loan Operations, Deposit Operations, Treasury Support, Customer Care and Project Management. In these areas you will gain on the job experience working with high-performing teams as well as having the support of a mentor. Working through the Operations Academy will enhance your ability to be an effective team member and, upon success, you will enter into an area of company need that fits your skill set.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Mergers and Acquisitions Rotation - Gain an understanding of the M&A project management role and assist with various tasks as assigned for different phases of the M&A integration including leading meetings, coordinating phases of M&A, and creating guidelines for M&A procedures. You will support teams in charge of leading future and potential M&A activity.
2. Loan Operations Rotation - Loan Operations consists of member bank support, loan servicing, loan documentation, loan imaging, and mortgage loan servicing. In Loan Operations, you will gain understanding of all the lending functions, processes and documentation of a loan ranging from commercial loans to consumer loans. You will provide support to the member banks and ensure process and procedures are followed.
3. Deposit Operations Rotation - Deposit Operations provides operational support to our member banks in all areas relating to deposit products. They oversee creating and implementing standardized procedures, forms, and systems in order to maintain high quality deposit services. You will learn about all deposit products and their functions: Checking and Savings accounts, IRAs, and Electronic Banking Services. You will participate in the activities that result in making sure our clients are satisfied with the services we provide.
4. Treasury Support Rotation - You will work closely with the Treasury Support Specialists. The treasury team works with commercial customers on their deposit products from across the Heartland footprint. Here you will learn about the deposit products related to businesses as well as the risks and incomes generated from this area.
5. Customer Care Center Rotation - The Customer Care Center handles calls from all banks with a diverse range of topics. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers. The main objective is to project the professional organizational image through their communication channel while assisting with problem solving internal and external customer questions.
6. Project Management Office Rotation - During this rotation you will work with the project management office which includes Business Analysis, Process Improvement and Project Management. A primary goal of this team is to drive process improvement and efficiency by challenging the status quo in order to improve productivity, cost control, risk mitigation, and the overall customer experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS, APTITUDES & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, including specific courses in Accounting, Finance and Economics.
2. Basic financial knowledge.
3. Professional communication skills.
4. Strong detail and analytical skills.
5. Proactively provides solutions to improve processes and look beyond the status quo.
6. Leadership experience and a track record of going above and beyond.
7. Involved in extracurricular activities.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will