Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Customer Care Rep (Flexible Hours)
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under close supervision, the Customer Care Rep I is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal employees and external customers with a variety of needs via inbound phone calls, emails, and chat sessions. The Customer Care Rep I will assist with questions relating to deposit accounts, debit cards, online banking, and more. This position will be supporting Heartland Financial’s eleven member banks over twelve different states. Heartland Financial is committed to the growth and development of employees, and this role is a great introduction to many different aspects of the company to get you started on your banking career path.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to both internal and external customer inquiries through a variety of mediums such as: e-mails, chat, telephone, etc. in a courteous and timely manner as outlined in the department’s established service levels.
2. Assists internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert within the area.
3. Accurately processes orders, forms, applications, and requests submitted within SLA timeframe.
4. Completes customer contact logs.
5. Recognizes and reports to management trends in internal and external customer calls that may identify system/product related issues.
6. Assists with all banking deposit product inquiries including: checking, savings, certificate of deposit, internet banking, debit card, and mobile banking.
7. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Business related college courses preferred
3. 6-12 months of customer service experience.
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
6. Have previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
8. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
**Ideal shift coverage includes 9AM - 2PM and 6PM - 11PM.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Time Type:Part time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will