Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect - SecureWorks, Norway
at Dell Inc.
View On Map
Job Reference #: 17000A9L
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect – SecureWorks, Norway
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We've been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers' polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
Do you have broad knowledge of the IT security arena? Make the most of your expertise at SecureWorks. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (CyberSecurity Services) to join our team in Norway that provides solutions to protect customers' data from a wide range of internal and external threats.
Solutions Architects will support a sales team in new client acquisition and revenue growth within existing clients and report to the Senior Manager Solutions Architecture. They will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant SecureWorks solutions. They will coordinate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales Leadership to ensure that SecureWorks solutions are timely, appropriate and supported by strong sales tools.
- Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients and prospective clients
- Present SecureWorks services from a technical and business perspective
- Perform demonstrations of SecureWorks technology
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Assist in responding to RFPs
- Travel 35% to attend onsite meetings within your region
- Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sales team in which you support
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- One or more certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Previous experience working for a services organization
- Experience in a Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering or Consulting role
- Network security and information security experience
- Expert knowledge of security architecture design and implementation
- Expertise with market leading IDS/IPS, firewalls and SIEM technologies
- Broad knowledge of effective practices in protecting corporate data networks
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, ISO 2700x security standards and frameworks
- Strong understanding of penetration testing and security controls audit
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.