Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Manager – SecureWorks London
at Dell Inc.
Enterprise Account Manager – Secureworks, London
Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider ofworld-class information security services with over 4,000 clients worldwidespanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the PacificRim. Organizations of all sizes, including more than ten percent of the Fortune500, rely on Dell SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance andreduce costs. The combination of strong client service, award-winning securitytechnology and experienced security professionals makes Dell SecureWorks thepremier provider of information security services for any organization.Positioned in the Leader's Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, DellSecureWorks has also won SC Magazine's "Best Managed SecurityService" award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) has responsibility for new client opportunitiesand to develop long term relationships across enterprise UK clients. With the support of Sales Engineering,Security Risk Consulting and other areas of the business, the EnterpriseAccount Manager will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to mapDell SecureWorks service offerings to the clients' needs.
• Prospect and sell into Large Enterprise accounts in assigned region
• The candidate must be a strong sales account manager
• Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorkscapabilities.
• Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs.
• Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
• Ability to sell in a direct and channel model
• Perform other essential duties as assigned
• Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies,industry regulations and business drivers.
• Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services and Security and RiskConsulting Services
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
• Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to followthrough on commitments.
• Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships withall departments
• Business and/or IT related Degree preferable
• Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complexsecurity software such as SIEM technologies.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that isrooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell'steam members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteeringfor over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received manyaccolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team membersfollow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology isessential for human success.
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passionfor technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing thesolution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningfulrelationships.
• We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them topursue a career that fulfils their potential.
• Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewardingthem for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination andHarassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for allemployees and to providing employees with a work environment free ofdiscrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based onbusiness needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regardto race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status,sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union ordomestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medicalhistory or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other statusprotected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dellwill not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of thesecharacteristics.