Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CRST, Inc.
Cedar Rapids, IA
CRST International is seeking a detail oriented and self-motivated Billing Specialist to be located in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa office.
Job Summary: The Billing Specialist is responsible for verifying rate information and customer-billing addresses in order to produce accurate bills, using contracts, tariffs and quoted rates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain close communication with customers, outside agents, sales personnel, operations and driver payroll departments
- Rate and release accurate freight bills
- Located missing paperwork on loads that cannot be billed without the required paperwork
- Maintain accurate customer information
- Audit accounts where there is a payment discrepancy
- Process claims and over payments in a timely manner
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1-3 months of previous experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Verbal and written communications skills needed
- Must be able to organize and plan priorities according to workload
CRST is an EOE . Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.