Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Development Facilitator
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Talent Development Facilitator serves as a business line consultant to leaders as they diagnose performance and communication issues and create solutions to meet business needs and goals. This role provides expert facilitation for a variety of new hire and ongoing training programs to include, but not limited to: position and skill-specific training, communications, soft skill instruction, and merger integration support. The position also contributes to the design and evaluation of training initiatives and supports individual development planning initiatives. The Talent Development Facilitator will partner with an extended network of subject matter experts and provide input into the corporate training strategy.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Facilitates training programs, meetings, events, and train-the-trainer sessions to transfer knowledge and prepare designated facilitators.
2. Contributes in the development and implementation of end to end training programs, including the use of media and technology and accompanying communication efforts.
3. Assesses training needs and provides recommendations for Training interventions.
4. Evaluates the effectiveness of training interventions, including Reaction, Knowledge, Behavior, and Financial/Results level assessments.
5. Consults to assigned internal clients, understanding current issues and strategic goals, and recommending where talent development initiatives can positively impact performance in relation to set objectives.
6. Travels to internal customer sites as required to fulfill the duties of the position.
7. Works to improve training methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved training methods.
8. Resolves learning logistics issues.
9. Leads projects and project personnel on an ad hoc basis as required to include corporate wide initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Adult Education or Instructional Design.
2. 3 - 5 years of experience training groups and individuals on sales, technical, and interaction skills.
3. 3 - 5 years of experience using remote technology and virtual learning methods.
4. Thorough understanding of learning and development theories and practices.
5. Experience consulting on employee performance and other related talent development issues to enhance effectiveness across a function or organization.
6. Prior experience working with a Learning Management System.
7. Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors, and senior management.
9. Previous experience leading projects in the talent development arena.
10. Able to articulate performance outcomes objectively for trainees and managers.
11. Self-motivated with ability to stay connected to a geographically dispersed team.
12. Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and training content creation applications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will