Cardinal Financial Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Originator - Retail Division
at Cardinal Financial Corporation
Cedar Rapids, IA
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for individuals for the position of Mortgage Loan Originator, Retail. We will provide one of a kind marketing and business development support! We are committed to helping grow your business.
We trust that our rate and fee combinations, along with our exceptional service, will be compelling to realtor partners and clients.
Cardinal Financial expects their Loan Originators to provide impeccable customer service, allowing them to exceed both their business and personal goals. Your compensation will be tied to your success in achieving production targets.
What You Need:
- 1+ Years recent experience in loan origination.
- Proven history of success in Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Strong phone sales skills.
What You Are Like:
- Licenses to conduct business as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Possess a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Technically savvy, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Connects very quickly with people
- Ability to build and leverage client relationships to get the job done.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability set expectations upfront to the client and keep them motivated through the process.
- Must adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for advancement.
What We Offer:
- Competitive and unique compensation plan.
- We can offer internet leads to help supplement and grow your business.
- Direct Lender not a Broker (Approved Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, VA).
- Fast Underwriting turn times.
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
- 15 days paid time off each year, Paid holidays (5) and 7 Paid (floating) holidays.