ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Member Pony Winnavegas-Retail Sales
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
receiving, disbursing and recording transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for verifying the ID of any person under the age of
thirty (30) years old, prior to any tobacco and/or alcohol sales.
- Able to operate cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to successfully complete Class C Certification and know what
to do in case of fuel spills at your location
- Responsible for the selling of gasoline, cigarettes, beverages,
food and other miscellaneous items.
- Provides excellent customer service to patrons within the store.
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit-card charge
- Counts money to verify amounts and issues receipts for funds
received and counts back correct change with accuracy.
- Responsible for store cleanliness and maintains store appearance
and product representation to company standards.
- Ensures customer’s needs are met, resolve complaints, and customer
service is the focus of each employee.
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit card transactions per
- Responsible for restocking shelves and coolers.
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the store during
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must apply reasonable judgment and understanding to carry out
simple one or two step instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up
to 50 pounds of force occasionally
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Reliable transportation and a working telephone
- Must be 18 years of age
High school diploma or Equivalent preferred. Six months to one-yearexperience in a related area preferred.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Pony Express - Winnavegas, Sloan, Iowa, United States of America