ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Janitor-USCH-Cedar Rapids, IA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Janitor (Day Shift) USCH - Cedar Rapids, IA
All Native group is seeking experienced Janitorial staff to provide general janitorial duties and upkeep in support of a government facility located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Incumbents will be responsible for all areas including the interior of buildings and roadways. The schedule is Monday through Friday except for federal holidays when the building is closed. The shift covered will between the hours of 6:00AM and 3:00PM.
- Spot Cleaning
- Sweeping and mopping
- Elevator & Stairwells
- Trash and recycling removal
- Stripping and waxing
- Spot cleaning
- Glass Cleaning
- Report maintenance issues to Project Manager
- Documentation of schedules
- Stock all supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, soap, feminine hygiene products, judge’s towels, toilet seat covers, etc.)
- Bathroom cleaning
- Detention Cell Clean-up (as needed)
- Clean up after special events (as needed)
- Assist with special projects and contractual requirements (as needed)
- All other cleaning related needs as instructed by Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of occupational hazard safety rules
- In-depth knowledge of standard cleaning procedures
- Proven ability to work long hours on one’s feet
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with handling cleaning supplies (monitoring & inventory)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Six (6) months previous experience in janitorial services
- Must be able to pass a security background check to gain access to a U.S. Court House
- Valid State Driver’s license-with acceptable driving record
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, USA